Use of personal information
Miroku-no-sato Japanese Language School Of International Culture Institute (hereafter referred to as “MJLS,” “we,” “us” or “our”) utilizes personal information for the purposes listed below.
MJLS will comply with the Japanese Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations relevant to personal information, and collects information via appropriate methods.
Disclosure of personal information to a third party
MJLS will, in principle, not disclose personal information we have received from you to a third party,
except in any of the following circumstances:
- If disclosure of the information is necessary to protect somebody’s life, health, or property, and we are unable to easily obtain your permission;
- If disclosure of the information is particularly necessary for enhancing public health and promoting sound growth of children, and MJLS is unable to easily obtain your permission;
- If MJLS is required to cooperate with national authorities, local public bodies, or someone working on behalf of them who needs the information in carrying out their job as determined by law, and receiving your permission is likely to impede their ability to carry out the job;
- If MJLS is otherwise required by law to disclose or share your information;
- In cases of transfer of all or part of our business to a third party or in cases of our company split-up and if MJLS transfers the information to such third party or branch company that is taking over the business;
- If the information is used or disclosed to a third party for the purpose of marketing, as anonymous Information to assure that you cannot be identified; or
- If you cannot be identified from the information or if, after careful consideration, MJLS otherwise judges that it is necessary to share your information for provision of services to another user.
Acquisition of data
When you visit this website or use our services, information (including your browsing environment such as your IP address, cookies and your personal computer, as well as the pages you have visited) may be automatically gathered from your browser and recorded on a server. However, this is not for the purpose of gathering personal information that could be used to identify you.
Safety management measures
MJLS works to assure that the personal information we have been entrusted with is kept as accurate and up-to-date within the purpose of the use thereof. MJLS implements appropriate state-of-the-art safety management measures to prevent unauthorized access, falsification, disclosure and the like.
Responding to requests for disclosure
If MJLS receives a request from a person to disclose, correct or delete his/her own personal information, MJLS will, after confirming that he/she is the person in question, respond thereto promptly based on laws and regulations. MJLS will also respond swiftly and appropriately to any concerns or complaints from you regarding your personal information that we handle.
Continuous improvement of internal systems
To ensure the proper handling of personal information we have been entrusted with, MJLS works to continually strengthen and improve our internal systems by measures such as establishing internal regulations, educating our employees, and conducting suitable internal audits.
Revisions and notice
Please direct your opinions or impressions to:
Miroku-no-sato Japanese Language School Of International Culture Institute